THE LATEST THEME:
We Post As We Choose!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Catch-Up Month - Ladies of DCU - Catwoman


Well, I have been wanting to draw that sex-kitten Selena Kyle for awhile (I have always loved the Audrey Hepburn look Adam Hughes gives her) so here is my attempt! I was really inspired by the dynamic foreshortening Elshad used in his Powergirl image and decided to try that out in this piece. It has been a while since I did that and I must have gone through 20 sheets of parchment paper overlays before getting everything right. I plan to ink this so the pencils are pretty loose. I will probably rework things before finalizing the piece for inking. I'm still not really happy with Selena's face. I think I am trying too hard to be AH! than I am myself.

Update: Reworked it a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment