THE LATEST THEME:
We Post As We Choose!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

(This Site Needs) The Perfect Drug

No one has posted since December, and I'd hate to see this lil' blog go the way of the dodo, so I'll post something, and hopefully others will join in.

This was originally over on my blog, but I'll post some of these here.


This was a morning warmup sketch;Trent Reznor, only/front man for Nine Inch Nails.

I was watching the video for The Perfect Drug at the time, which seems to be a Poe homage, so I did a screengrab for reference, and just kept it loose (cos, warmup sketch).

Okay. You guys (and gals?) go, or I'ma keep posting as a raindance until someone shows up. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Good to see someone is still posting. I have been tied up with college classes and have been AWOL for a number of months. I like this a lot! It has a bit of a Tim Bradstreet vibe to it!

    ReplyDelete