THE LATEST THEME:
We Post As We Choose!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Vampiress Pamela Swynford De Beaufort from True Blood


Here's a sketch I did today on my recently purchased 64GB iPad3. I used a Jot Flip stylus and my trusty index finger to draw this. I used a pic I found on the web as reference as I was more interested in seeing what the capabilities of the app and the iPad were than creating an original piece of art. This was drawn in AutoDesk's FREE SketchBook Express app. I was so impressed with it, I went ahead and dropped the $1.99 for the Pro version of the app. Look out, kids - BIG SPENDER COMIN' THROUGH!

Anyhoo, This is my first all digital sketch and I wanted to post it to get feedback from you folks. After working directly on the screen of the iPad, it makes me want to take the plunge and get rid of my Intuos tablet and buy a Cintiq monitor. All I need now is the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment