THE LATEST THEME:
We Post As We Choose!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Playing Catch Up!

There's a whole lot of catching up to do in this post!  See what I've added... after a tasteful break of course.....Here we go.....

The Baba Yaga!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!These two were roughs I had for something else.  I like how they turned out, even unfinished, and so I share them here...
 

 
Superman!
I wanted to go for a "jumping" Superman, and an old-school style...



And finally...



Wonder Woman! 


And that's me, back more or less up to speed.  (I know, no Polgara, but I just didn't manage one I liked... maybe next catchup!)

Thanks, y'all!  Now I go back to writing........

3 comments:

  1. Great catch up!

    I love the mischevious expression on WW...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice drawing on the turtles, Erik.

    I like Baba, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Heinz Ketchup pic. I've made those containers at the factory where I work.

    ZM

    ReplyDelete