THE LATEST THEME:
We Post As We Choose!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

TMNT by Blair Shedd



Hi guys. I'm going to try to get back into this now. I'm going to give up on trying to catch up on past subjects, however. Between deadlines, revisions, surgery, and frustratingly average recovery, I just don't have the time.

And I'll admit up front, I didn't draw this just for the group (though I knew this was coming up). No, this page was done on a whim for some portfolios I sent out a week back. This was sent to a couple editors in particular, but I already got a reply from one, so I don't think I'll be doing anything soon with these childhood heroes.

Not never, just not this year probably.

Oh well. Least I'm back here.

P.S. - pick up Dorothy Of Oz: Prequel #1 (of 4) Wednesday the 28th, from IDW. I done drew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment